Friday, April 11, 2008

Basic Grey Watch

I know many of you are eagerly antipating the Basic Grey shipment. I received my tracking # today. Its due on Monday, which of course is my day off. Bummer. So it will be here & ready for you on Tuesday.

I ordered an assortment from 4 collections. Boxer is full of lush hues. Sugared is a sophisticated pastel set. Archaic is a neat earthone collection with a dinosaur motif, but can easily work for non-kid pages. Sugared is a sweet collection with pinks, fushia, chocolate brown & lime green. Its gorgeous! In addition to papers, I ordered rub-ons, fibers, brads & alpha stickers to coordinate!

Also, Basic Grey has discontinued 3 lines:

Oh Baby, Boy; Oh Baby, Girl; & Romani

so I ordered multi-packs, so you won't miss out!

Later!

PS - Crops are filling up FAST!

  • A couple spots are open for May 3rd

Just Announced....
  • May 10th - Mother & Daughter Crop $5 half day; $10 full day
  • May 126th - Friday Night Crop 6pm-midnight, $10
  • May 31st - All Day Crop 10am-10pm, $15

No comments: