Friday, October 3, 2008

More Goodies & Mega Deals!

So after 8 days, the missing rack for Laundry Line arrived. Honestly I could have kissed the fed ex man. I started screaming and clapping when I saw him come up the escalator. Pia and Bev thought I had lost my mind. And as Pia noted, apparently the box was held up by some preschoolers who used it as a rather large coloring book. I couldn't resist a photo - always the scrapbooker


So here's the collection - in its rack! It's gorgeous. And where else are you going to get glittered paper for only a buck! The pockets are stuffed full with die cuts, chipboard, rub ons stamps, trim, crochet flower and other cool things.

One reason I love My Mind's Eye products is they make it so easy. Each column of their collection in a color family. Each pocket is a theme. Whether you choose your goodies from on pocket or from the whole column, everything will coordinate beautifully!!!


Also in are two collection from Reminise for the Fall - Scare Tactics and Enchanted Autumn. Scare tactics (on the left) is a truly spooky line that will have your boys and gouls howling! Enchanted Autumn on the right will entice you with its unique hologram finish. Not quite glittery, but definitely lots of shine and lots of inspiration for the fall!




Forget the dollar section - try the $.25 section! Here's your chance to scoop up classic Reminisce for only $.25 for paper, $.50 for stickers & $.75 for epoxys and rub ons. Plus, they're all products that are new to my store. So hurry in - these are sure to go fast.



And lastly, Christmas & Winter things have begun to arrive. I tried to stop them from shipping until after Halloween, but there have been a number for shipping/vendor gaffs this month & this is the latest. So despite my best efforts to keep the holidays from rushing in...the collections have started to arrive.

Christmas Ribbon from American Crafts - I'm now officially swimming in ribbon!!!



Be Merry from My Mind's Eye. This is the collection pack, but there's a full selection of open stock paper, die cuts and glittered goodies!



That's all for now!







No comments: