Thursday, December 4, 2008

Be Dazzled by the Pazzles


Ok, I'm going to be totally honest. I've never used the Cricut. I know, gasp, gasp! And I call my self a scrapbooker. But I have used the Pazzles and I love it! So when people ask I tell them, folks who have the cricut love the cricut. Folks who have the pazzles love the pazzles.

As for me? Which would I buy? I'd buy the pazzles. Its more money up front, but its a better investment in the long run because the images are more affordable and there are a lot more options when it comes to letters and words. And let's face it, we all want die cut letters and words.

So I know lots of you have been contemplating a Pazzles Inspiration and I'm getting lots of great email offers from the company for end of the year deals on this great machine. If you're interested, or just want more details, let me know!

Meanwhile, here are some more fun facts about the Pazzles...

  • You can design and cut your own images!
  • Cuts up to 12" wide
  • Cuts cardstock, vinyl, iron ones, Pazzle stamp material, chipboard and more
  • download images online
  • Cuts most true type fonts
  • Not just for cutting, accessories allow you to Draw, Emboss, Engrave, Pierce, Distress
  • Image CDs are $20-$30

No comments: