Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Customer Creations #5

Ilene Brookler sent me a couple layouts she created with her new favorites since coming to the store...Thickers and anything by My Mind's Eye. She loves layering a bunch of different patterns and the results are really fun!!!


This one features paper & embellishments from MME's Breaking Free.

This one features paper & embellishments from MME's Just Dreamy 2.


These 3 feature paper & embellishments from MME's 29th Street Market which is currently on clearance at 50% off! Can't beat that!


Great combinations Ilene!!!
That's it folks, I'm out of Customer Creations for now. Have something you want to share? Email me your photos. The only rule is that they need to feature goodies from the shop. I'll post them in my next series of Customer Creation posts!






No comments: