Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Workshop Preview #5


I am always telling people that I am going to take up jewelry making in my spare time.  These people generally look at me with a giant question mark....what spare time?  But I am keeping the faith alive.  One day, jewelry making will be my hobby.  Too kick things off, I have our first Patera make 'n' take.  Patera combines two of my favorite things....paper and jewelry.  Choose to make either charm for only $5.  You can wear your creation, give as a gift or use it to embellish your favorite paper craft!  Supplies are limited for this project...I only have a total of 10 charms. 

If Patera looks like something you're interested in learning more about, let me know!  I'm looking in to starting regular Patera classes next year.  Let's learn together!

Sonja

No comments: