Thursday, March 27, 2008

So - Eggcited


Ok, so I get that Easter was last week, but the way I figure, if the munchkins are still on spring break, and there are still jelly beans on my counter (somebody please come eat them...), I can still have some Easter Fun. Plus, the new Technique Tuesday stamp "So-Eggcited" is eggstremely cute. So I couldn't resist using it in my first "Technique Tuesday", coming up on April 1st (& I'm not foolin!). I hope you can stop by and learn how to make this adorable tag featuring Technique Tuesday stamps & tiles, plus Doodlebug Sugar Coating, Ranger Distress Ink, American Crafts Ribbon. Essential Glue Pad and the WR Memory Keeper Crop-a-dile. Wow, how many techniques can I fit into one tiny project.


Technique Tuesdays are free in April and projects are available all day long!


Also in honor of the beginning of "Technique Tuesdays", I'm offering a FREE Beginners Book with a $30 purchase from Technique Tuesday stamps & accessories. With purchases over $60 you'll recieve a free limited edition stamp set! Both of these gifts are only while supplies last so hurry in!


Sonja


PS - The Glimmer Mist Glimmer Screens arrived today and they are stinkin fabulous. But I don't know where my head was at. I only ordered 3. Blond moment... They're sure to go fast...




No comments: