Thursday, June 5, 2008

Friday's Class




Our Scraptacular Summer starts Friday night with the Scrap Easel Class. I had a bunch of easels from IKEA that I decided to not use for displays so I wondered what else I could do with them. I grabbed a package of rub-on from Kaisercraft and added them directly to the wood surface. Then I made a mini layout perfectly sized for the easel.

The class is Friday night from 6-8pm for only $15. Your class kit will include more than that in product so its really quite a deal. You can create a project with this color scheme, or in another one of your choosing.

Your class kit will include:
  • 1 full package of Kaisercraft border rub-ons
  • 1 full package of Kaisercraft foss felt (with plenty left over after your project)
  • 2 full sheet of printed paper
  • 1 full sheet of Bazzill Bling
  • 1 full sheet of chipboard
  • Diamond Glaze Glue (sample sizes)
  • 1 easel
  • Use of 3-D dots & Distress Ink

There are a couple spots left for this class, so give me a call and sign up today! 310-410-7272.

Sonja

PS - you'll earn a Scraptacular Summer punch for attending this or any other class & crop this summer!

No comments: