Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nook & Pantry Cook Book

This project has been marinating and simmering in my creative pot for quite some time now. In fact, I had the idea before I even received the collection, began working on the sample, ran out of materials, reordered, continued to work on it and now need to reorder supplied if we're ever going to have a class. The elements have been very popular on their own and in combination, they're irristable...if I do say so myself.


This is the "Nook & Pantry" Recipe Book featuring elements from Basic Grey and Melissa Frances.



The book features sections for 8 recipes plus room for photos and general cooking tips.


This book will make a great holiday gift and is a great way to showcase your keepsake recipes. Or grab a group of friends, take the class and have a recipe swap. The possibilities are endless.


The class will be offered Thursday, November 19th & Tuesday December 1st. You can come any time to complete the project...please allow 3 hours to complete the book. The cost is $45...but if you book your class by tomorrow, November 13th, your cost is only $35. Now here is the rub...I'm having a hard time reordering some of the rub ons for this class...so I have 5 complete kits as pictured in the photos...after that we'll adapt the book and adjust the price if need be.
310-410-7272





No comments: