Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Local Love ...




Every once and a while I like to highlight The 350 Project because they are doing such a great job of raising awareness of the importance of supporting independents, like yours truly, because it just makes more sense economically.

But it also make sense emotionally...the Locals Love you more because it's true. I do what I do out of love. Love for scrapbooking, love for crafters and love for the friends I've made along the way. When the going gets tough...and believe me, it gets really tough, I hang in here because I do love you more!

So if you're looking for some local love this Valentine's day I have a couple goodies for you to consider.


Ribbon Cups make a terrific Valentine for your crafty friends. Each is unique and contains several yards of ribbon plus flower embellishments for just $5.



For a sweeter treat, consider our Candy Gram Tubes complete with candy and a mini handmade card. They're just $3 and you can't beat the ease. Or if you'd like to make your own, the empty tubes are just $1.


Last but certainly not least, we have gorgeous handmade Valentine Cards for sale for just $5.

And as always, we'll have our drop in Valentine Card workshop this weekend for just $5 so you can create your own Valentine, too!

Love ya,
Sonja

No comments: