I'm most exicted about the first three lines I saw (which ended up being my first three orders). Generally at a show this huge you're not supposed to place any orders until day 2 0r 3, but I think considering eveything that has happened I can have a bit of fun early on...right?!?
- Cosmo Cricket - selections for all 4 of their fabulous new collections!
- Petaloo - amazing flowers in great materials such as leather, wool, foil, velvet, cotton, mulberry, foam and chipboard.
- Reminisce - Graduation, Prom, Beach, Tropical, Dance, Family, Jungle Safari, Easter, & Valentines, plus great travel embellishments called "jet setters" (which won't ship til May)
- Glimmer Mist - Spring & Summer Limited Editions & decorative spray templates
- Flair - Amazing Grace & Year Round collections
- Prism - metallic cardstock, vellum & mulberry
- Hambly Screen Print - eccelctic transparencies and rubons
- Stemma - Wedding, Birthday & Varnished papers
- Paper House - Travel papers, stickers and die cuts
- Tapestry - Predeisigned 8x8 Pop-up Albums & 12 albums in a variety of themes!
The biggest trends so much is glitter. Practially everyone has sparkly glitter things. Everything from paper to embellisments to albums are dusted in glitter. Its really beautiful.
Also, everyone has been super helpful with this whole adventure I'm on and willing to pass on deals, which means I can pass some savings on to you! Whoo Hoo.
So even though my feet & back and arms hurt (from pulling the suitcase full of catalogs), & even though my fingures still hurt from stapleing them together (don't ask), I'm so excited and thrilled to be opening the store & have this gigantic resource of CHA at my disposal.
Also, spell check isn't working and I can't see straight, so sorry.
Will post more tomorrow. G'nite.