Thursday, January 29, 2009

Glimpses from CHA #2...Feelin' a bit Sassy

I just love Sassafras Lass. It's modern and vintage all at the same time. So ecclectic and so fun to work with. Don't let the bold prints dissuade you. You can make really lovely layout with their prints!



Vintage Yummy is Shipping in mid February.


This annimated display was part of the booth. Isn't if fun?!?


Bungle Jungle is shipping in mid March & is a lovely zoo print but versatile enough for boys!




Check out the Sassafras Lass blog for up close photos of the papers and the embellishments. I've also ordered coordinating brads & paper whimsies. And I reordered the dear and owl prints from our last collections.

Also, do me a favor...check out the Anthem Collection and let me know what you think. I couldn't decide at the show. Post your reaction to it and let me know if we should get it or not...

Basic Grey sneak peeks tomorrow...
Sonja



No comments: