Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Valentine's Spoiler Alert

Ok - don't hate me but I have Valentine's things in the shop already. I dislike rushing from one holiday to the next as much as you do, but here's the scoop. Because of the downturn in the economy/industry a lot of vendors are producing less of their collections which means I have to buy them much sooner than I'd like. (I missed out on some gorgeous Basic Grey Calendars because I waited too long in the fall =( ). And since it seems a shame to lock up all that pretty paper until February, I've put it out on display. So there you have it.



If you're not ready to see it yet, don't read any further












This is Bittersweet from Basic Grey. It's a limited release so once its gone it's gone. Also, I only have a small number of the coordinating embellishments in stock, so if you're a fan of the Basic Grey rub ons, chip stickers, stamps or epoxy brads, I'd pick those up soon. I've paired the collection with some of the luscious Velvet Cardstock from Doodlebug which matches perfectly!

Also coming in this week is Romance from American Crafts. It has a similar color scheme with dark browns & magenta but features a more modern geometric print.

Sonja


PS - I'm starting to get sneak peaks of the new products being released at CHA at the end of the month & they're fabulous! Can't wait to go and bring back lots of goodies for you!

No comments: