Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Repair Update #2

Lots of progress today and the great news is I'm very relaxed! But, let me let you know about how compulsive I can be at times. I walked in the shop today, and had to FIGHT the urge to vacum the carpet that was only minutes from being removed. You should be happy to know that I resisted this temptation. Maybe there is hope for me yet!

The old carpet was removed in no time at all!





Meanwhile, here's my view in the backroom while I'm on the phone with attorneys, merchant services, insurance, vendors, etc. Good times!


And here is the money shot...



The new carpet is so pretty! And yes, there is a new carpet smell! Tomorrow they finish things up, dry wall repair, painting, etc. We're on track to move back in in Thursday and be open again Friday morning. Whaa HOO! I miss you all.

No comments: