Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sneak Peak Of New Basic Grey

The brand new release from Basic Grey was shipped late last week so I'm expecting it Wednesday or so. Plus, I cleaned out the back room today and found my sample pack of paper and the idea cards so I whipped out some sample layouts.




This one features the vibrant collection called Lime Rickey. Don't ask, I have no idea what a Lime Rickey is. They said it was inspired by soda pop. Anyhow it's a super fun collection, very bright, perfect for kids, summer, parties, etc!



This one features the collection called Wisteria. I had to admit that the idea card on this one had seemed a bit much. But it really worked out and I LOVE it!



This will be the May Layout of the Month!



This will be the June Layout of the Month.
Ta Ta!
Sonja





No comments: