Thursday, April 9, 2009

When in doubt...craft

So, as you can imagine it's been really stressful this weekend dealing with the flood stuff and insurance and construction planning, etc. So today, I decided to craft. I usually reserve craftiness for the weekend, but it was needed today!
Here are today's results.

The first is a "Trunk Kit" from Tattered Angels. The class is $25.00 and was supposed to be offered April 16th. If I don't have the class on the 16th, it will be on the 30th.

The time slots for the class are:
10:30-12:30
1:30 - 3:30
5:30 - 7:30

The second project I worked on isn't for a class, but just for fun...It's the mini book case and mini albums from Kaisercraft. I used the Esther's Guestlist Collection from Kaisercraft as well as the coordinating epoxy brads and a sheet of the new rub-ons. The bookcase can hold 12 books which make a great "book-a-month" scrapbook idea. But, be on the watch for a recipe swap with this project later in the summer....





I may not re-carpet next week, but wait until the following week. I'll keep you posted! More craftiness tomorrow!
Sonja

No comments: