Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sample Sneak Peaks

I got to play yesterday and my creativity was reinspired! Yay! So here are some samples, not only of my work, but goodies that are coming in!


Tattered Angels

As always Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels is one of my all time faves. I know you won't believe me when I say I did the sample in 15 minutes, but I did....I promise! And you can, too! Tattered Angels is releasing some really cool products designed especially for 12x12 formats, perfect scrapbookers. I have all of the new stencils, stamps and colors coming in as well as a few other things!
Cosmo Cricket



This is a snap shot of one of the cards I made from the new line called "The Boyfriend". I don't have to have one of those to know that this line ROCKS! Not only is it geared for the men in your life but it's also a great twist on a school them. Notice the old school SAT paper? Anyhow, you'll love it and I have it on order!

Melissa Frances
This is an altered art mixed media goody that features lots of great vintage inspired products, all of which are on order. I loved learning how to use Mica flakes and can't wait for you to try it, too! Also coming in vintage tinsel, crepe paper, bottle brush trees and a fabulous paper collection called French Twist. It has Sonja's Scrapbook Spot written all over it!

Graphic 45
Close your eyes, think vintage Christmas and the images you see you'll find in the Graphic 45 collection. It's stunning. I couldn't resist ordering it. And, I have the pattern for this project, so you know we'll be making it at the shop. Also, I bought some of the papers from their Renaissance collection.



Also on it's way...new flowers and dazzlers from Petaloo, new felt borders from Queen & Co and the niftiest die cut chipboard embellishments you've ever seen.

Ok...off to meet with my American Crafts sales rep and see what they have!




No comments: