Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome Shop Hoppers to the Jungle of LA!

Welcome to the wilds of LA! I'm so glad you're on your way to the shop and can't wait to meet each of you! Here's a glimpse of our make n take, featuring screen prints from Hambly Studios and paper from Glitz Design.



The shop is located at the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center. Here's the view if you enter from the Sepulveda Blvd entrance.


(photo courtesy of Laura Funk from Glitz Design)

The shop is easy to access off the 405 free way as well. Take the Howard Hughes exit and make your first right. You can't miss the mall.

Once here, you'll need to find a place to park. Try to park as close as you can to the Valet station and take the escalators that lead to center court. This will save you as much walking as possible. Bathrooms are also located on Center Court and I do not have facilites at the shop. Also, have $2 ready to park, and you'll need to pay in advance if you visit the shop on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

There's lots of yummy placed to eat at the mall. Click here for the directory. I'll also have some refreshments for you, so my shop makes an excellent pit stop.

My shop hop hours are:
Tuesday - Thursday 11am - 7pm
Friday & Saturday 10am - 8pm
Sunday noon - 6pm
Monday Closed

If you're running late and you're not sure if you'll make it on time, call the shop and let me know. I'll do my best to stay open wait for you.
310-410-7272


No comments: