Tuesday, February 23, 2010

March My Mind's Eye Madness

So I have a thing for My Mind's Eye...can you tell? My last several project posts have all featured their products. And I'm not stopping here. In March, I'm celebrating my 2 year anniversary at the shop (which is SO hard to believe). I'm celebrating with March My Mind's Eye Madness...4 classes featuring their awesome collections. I'm also working on some groovy prize packages and give aways!


But first, have you received your free set of layout instructions for the Lil Robots Layout? The instructions are free with a $10 purchase from the Lil Robots collection. I put together the layout (designed by Anam Stubbington for My Mind's Eye), flipped it to create a double page spread and added a few goodies of my own. I'll continue to give away these instructions through March so be sure to stop in & join the madness.

*****
Class #1


The Quad Book (as I call it) has continued to be a fave at the shop because it's super duper cute and extremely easy to create and create, again! So, I'm offering the class again with selections from Quite Contrary. Learn how to make this adorable project Sunday, March 7th or Tuesday, March 9th; Anytime, All Day; $20. There are 4 different themes that you can personalize your project with!



Class #2


For the first time, I'm hosting a Pinecone Press Kit Class. They've come up some terrific ideas featuring Quite Contrary. I'll be teaching the card class but your idea book will give you a ton of options for more projects. Come in and check it out Tuesday, March 16th or Thursday, March 18th; anytime, all day; $20. Due to the nature of this class, please reserve your kit in advance and sorry, no substitutions. Better pictures to come!


Class #3

Nope, this isn't all of it (although making ribbon flowers is my new favorite thing!). I'll be using Lush to create a luscious layout full of all the frill and full of photos! Yep, a fancy layout with more than one photo on it! More pics to come. Sunday March 21st or Tuesday March 23rd; Anytime, All Day; $25.
Class #4 is still marinating in my mind but I'll keep you posted.

*****

Also, there are 2 spaces left for the
Scraptacular 3 Day Crop over the Anniversary Weekend
Friday, March 12th - Sunday, March 14th
24 hours of scrapping
deliciously catered meals
goody bag & make 'n' take
lots of laughter & tons of fun!
Call for reservations
310-410-7272


2 comments:

LearnHowToMakeBows said...

Love your ribbon flowers! I need to learn how to do that. I have so much ribbon and I'm looking for some more crafts to do with it!

Thanks!
Jenn
Quilling Lesson Free

Scrappy_Sonja said...

Thanks, it was super easy! It's all about gathering and bunching and glue dots...lots of glue dots!