Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just for the Fun of It!

This is the 10th Anniversary of My Mind's Eye and they've re-released their classic first collection of Frame Ups, including a few new designs. I honestly don't remember these, but 10 years ago I was on a hiatus from scrapbooking, finishing with college, working 30 hours plus a week and carrying 18 units...so what can I say....

The other night I was playing around with ideas and used the construction of a card Veronica brought me for Valentine's day for inspiration. It basically creates a pop-up stand. I jumbo-sized the card...8x8 inches and here are the results.

I used a healthy dose of pop dots and distress ink. The papers are from My Mind's Eye's Just Dreamy 2 collection and the ribbon is Bazzill Basics.
This is a fun twist on a card or can sit on your child's bookshelf displaying fun childhood memories.

Frame Ups are found 12 different styles for $4 each and are very versatile.

Happy Crafting.

No comments: