Sunday, February 21, 2010

Out Of The Box, In The Box

Shadowboxing or Scrapboxing is a second cousin to Scrapbooking and is so much fun! Take a look at the project I did ages ago featuring Wild Asparagus paper from MME, Prima Flowers and stickers from Mary Engelbreit.

Scrapboxing is unique becuase it doesn't have to be centered around photographs, although they can be easily incorporated. Here, my focus is one of my favorite quotes, "Bloom Where You are Planted."

Special Thanks to Alicia W. for mentioning an article to me in the February Issue of Martha Stewart Living dedictated to the art of Scrapboxing and some really out of the box ideas for capturing your special memories!


To view the images from the article click:

I also have the full article for you to read at the shop, not to mention 12x12 scrapboxes for $20.

No comments: