Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crafting Treasures Await You at Our 1st Trunk Show



There are no jokes here! April 1st is going to be such a fun day at the shop. Not only is Monika Thomas coming to teach us a fabulous Tattered Angels Class, but she's bringing us a trunk show. What does that mean? You're going to have the opportunity to shop from some amazing brands that I don't currently carry at the shop....such as Unity Stamp Company.

Check out the sample that Monika made with Unity Stamps!



Other companies in our Trunk Show...
Magenta

Earth Art Stamps

Petaloo


Plus, I'm going to have a full reorder in of classic Tattered Angels products. Remember, new CHA releases are not shipping yet...but I'll let you know when I have them in!


Here are some answers to some questions I've been hearing:

1. Can I come to the Trunk Show even if I can't take the class?

Absolutely! We'll have the Trunk Show set up between 2pm & 8pm on the 1st so swing on by even if you can't stay for the class.


2. If I shop the Trunk Show am I taking sales away from Sonja's Scrapbook Spot?

So loyal & kind of you to ask, but no worries there. Trunk show sales are still treated like regular sales for me, so there is no competition there!


3. Will there be a Trunk Show Discount?

Class participants will recieve their regular class discount of 10% even on Trunk Show items, but no other discounts will be offered or honored during the show. However, if these are companies you regularly mail order from; you'll be saving on shipping!


4. Can I still sign up for the Tattered Angel's Nature Book Class?

Class kits are currently SOLD OUT, but I may be able to get them for you if you let me know no later than Thursday, Marhc 25th.


Hope to see you on the 1st!
Sonja

No comments: