Friday, March 19, 2010

Hoppy Easter...Almost

St. Patrick's Day and Easter always seem to sneak up on me. I missed St. Patty's this year...no crafty things but I did manage to wear green shoes. So I'm getting a jump on Easter. In the last post I showed you the Easter Egg Glazed cardstock from Bazzill and what it looked like after I Glimmer Misted it. Here's the layout I made with all those eggs!

I cut out some of the eggs, pop dotted them and added them as a border to the bottom of the Scenery Paper from Abbey Road (My Mind's Eye).

In the theme of scraps...I had an extra chipboard tree, also Abbey Road, from another layout.

The title features another few scraps & brad from Abbey Road and a Sticker from SRM Stickers.

Ok, confession time...(I feel like I should have a camera pointed on me like on a reality show). I think my Glimmered Eggs would have turned out much more vibrantly if I had stuck to 4 basic colors, not layering so many and if I hadn't oversoaked the page, leading to bleed through. But live & learn, right?

Mention this blog post and receive a free sheet of the stickers used. Expires 3/31/10

Happy scrapping,

Sonja

No comments: