Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hit the Beach

All of the Tattered Angels' Seaside Collection came on Friday and I couldn't wait to play with it! Here's what I came up with!


I combined the Under the Sea screens, Glimmer Glass and Seaside Colors for this "snorkle view" layout!


Heat the Glimmer Glass and watch it curl!



I combined the On the Shore Screens, Coastal Breeze Stamps and Glimmer Chips for this beach layout! I love the different layers of color!


Both of these layout will be available as class June 22nd or 24th.
Choose one or both! Anytime, All Day; $25.

Kit contains a full pack of Glimmer Chips or Glimmer Glass
which is a $12 value!

And you won't want to miss Monika's Seaside Album class July 8th.
2-5pm or 6-9pm' $45

Here are some of my faves from her book!



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.