Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flower Power!

We had a super fun time Saturday with the first seating of the May Flowers class. Even up until Firday night, I was adding more design ideas to the class! The count is up to over 15 different types of flowers and everyone, even the kids are having a blast! Conner, 6 exclaimed that this was even better than the La Brea Tar Pits!; high praise indeed! There are two more class sessions...Tuesday May 18th and Thursday, May 27th; anytime all day! Kid's kits are availbale for $15, regular kits are $30.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Combined with the good reputation of Louis Vuitton, I am convinced Louis Vuitton Charm Series

will be a fine present for my mum.
Louis Vuitton

Zippy Wallet in Vernis

The Louis

Vuitton Zippy Wallet in Vernis
features the charm of Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis leather and is named after the zipper closure.
Make Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch Your Magic
I changed my stubborn idea when I was caught by Louis Vuitton Milla clutch MM and then how Make

Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch Your Magic
?