Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards, Pt 2

The So Sophie Line "Savvy" from My Mind's Eye has some great
hues for any of your summer parties!

This card has a simple "double door" design with a handmade flower a it's accent (remember the May flowers class?) The inside of the card, aka the other side of the paper has a ledger design making it easy to add your invited details. I accented key words in the invite with Mini Alphas from My Little Shoebox and hand wrote the rest. Don't be afraid of your own writing!



I found this stamp while I was cleaning and while I'm on slightly less caffeine these days thanks to my pesky doctor ;-) I still love the stuff! The card is also accented with ribbon from American Crafts. Love it!


More simple invites and color combos. Did you know with the single card style you can make 6 invites from a single sheet of 12x12 paper.

Last, but not least, here's another card featuring the Savvy collection. I think I made this one around Mother's Day. These prints show off the more elegant side to Savvy.

Patriotic Cards tomorrow for your 4th Celebrations!

No comments: