Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards, pt 3

Are you getting ready for all of your rah! rah! 4th celebrations.
Here are some card/invitaion ideas for you.



Irene was in the shop last week and hit a creative wall so I asked her to come up with a 4th of July sample and this is her amazing creation! She made the grill out of simple shapes...circle, rectangle & strips. Buttons for wheels, stickles for embers and tinsel for flair...I mean smoke! Plus, did you know you can add rub-ons to ribbon? We used the giant yellow ric rac for the base of our greeting! The plaid paper is from Love Me Do by My Mind's Eye!



Here's my creation. I used a base from Breaking Free from My Mind's Eye and created a flag with ric rac on a white card. Run your ribbon through your Xyron X for easy adhesive!

Here's another fun one from Irene...but I messed up the stickles....oopps, sorry!

No comments: