Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards, pt1


I've been on a card kick this week! I'll post one (or more) each day on the blog to show what I...and others have been up to.

Here's the first...featuring Glittered Basics Paper from Best Creations as the base and Birthday paper from Creative Imaginations cut as a wedge of cake. I used Quick Card Stickers from SRM for "happy," cupcake, and sentiment on the inside (which I took a photo of but it was blurry and the camera died....)

I also used a bit of Quite Contrary from My Mind's Eye to accent with the tag and finished with Mini Alpha stickers from My Little Shoebox and a brad from American Crafts Elements. Phew! I think that's it!

I'm filing all of my cards in a box so I always have one on hand. That's the thing. When people know you're crafty they expect something handmade everytime. Now I have some on hand!

See you Tuesday with more ideas!
Sonja

No comments: