Thursday, October 7, 2010

Spooky Blog Haunt Preview

Ideas have been brewing in my head ever since I signed up for the Spookly Blog Haunt, but last night I actually got to sit down and work on my project! Its always a magical moment when the ideas in your head acutally look as good in real life as you thought they would!
Here's sneak peak at my project.




To see the completed project come back next week during the Spooky Blog Haunt.


Here's how the blog haunt/hop works.


  1. Start at the home site where there will be instructions for visiting the first blog. The first blog will then have the instructions for the 2nd, and so on!

  2. If you visit all 31 blogs and leave a comment at each, you'll be entered to win a prize package from Paper Secrets.

  3. Some blogs might offer their own prizes for visiting their blog who comment or become followers. They'll put details in their own posts.

  4. You have Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday October 15th - 18th to particpate!

Ok, I'm getting back to work!
Sonja


No comments: