Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scraptacular Scrapbooking



Here's a look back at Summer School! I had so much fun teaching at Marlborough. It was truly a privilege to share the fun of scrapbooking with the young ladies. Here's a few snaps, but I didn't get to take too many pictures....too busy!

This was my classroom...before moving all of the scrapbook stuff in.

Just a few of the student kits stacked up.

Every morning I brought my briefcase to class with me,
then back to the shop to help customers.

Our bulletin board featured a few of the techniques I taught the students...flower making, handmade embellishments, gimmer mist, stitching, cricutting, just to name a few.
The royal couple stayed just a couple blocks away...
it was so fun to see this banner on the corner of the campus.

During the last week of class, I asked the students
to make pages for my scrapbook! They were so cute!


I'm planning to adapt the Scraptacular Scrapbooking course for use at the shop...either for kids as an after school club or for adults. If you're interested, please take this survey to help me structure the class for the shop.

Sonja


No comments: