Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4th of July Fun

This is a very "rah rah" 4th of July layout. The background paper is from the new Best Creations Collection and has glitter embossed star accents. I made mats from the Doodlebug Sugar Coated paper. Then I created ric-rac fireworks using Doodlebug Sugar Coated brads. The firecrakers are accented with trails of Stickles in the Platinum color.




This layout is a bit more simple & subtle with an "Americana" feel. It doesn't even need to be for the 4th of July. It features paper from My Mind's Eye 29th Street market, which is currently on sale, by they way. I created mats with a fold-over border. I attatched the transparency phase to the border with pewter brads. I popped up the die cut accent. Everything is sanded with the fabulous sanding tools from Basic Grey.



This Star Garland is featured in our Scraptacular Summer Class on Friday, July 18th. Its so easy and once you learn how to make it you can create stars for holidays, parties and pretty much anything else you think of. The garland measures a bit over 3 feet long and is super, super cute!


Some 4th of July reminders:
Thursday July 3rd 6:30pm - Free Concert at Center Court
I'll be hosting a free Make N Take (the Ric Rac Firecraker) &
you'll earn a free punch in your punch card for coming to visit me.
Friday July 4th -
Closing early at 5pm
FREE Cropping - Call to reserve your spot
Saturday July 5th
All Day Crop 10am - 10pm, 1 space left
Whatever you do, have a wonderful & safe holiday!
Sonja

No comments: