Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reminisce Sneak Peek

So even though I didn't trek to Chicago last week for CHA, I'm ordering some really great things for the Fall. Reminisce sent me their sneak peeks and I ordered the collections, then made some samples to share with you.


Making the Grade - double sided printed papers, stickers, & 3-D embellishments in preschool - 12th grade.


In honor of my sister & her first classroom!




PS - this is Hayley who's helping me this summer.
She created the freshman layout...even though she'll be in the 8th grade next year.

Enchanted Autumn - this groovy collection features holographic paper~its really cool!






Scare Tactics - is a truly spooktacular Halloween Collection



Frosted is a glitzy winter collection featuring an adorable snowflake, penguin and polar bear motif!



Hope you love them as much as I do! Making the grade is due in August & the rest in September!
Sonja

No comments: