Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fear Not!

Probably the number one question I've had this month concerns the clearance sale. "What's wrong?" people ask. "Are you closing?!?" Well let me assure you that everything is just fine. The sale is clearing out some products in preparation for the fall and winter collections that I'll be receiving. The CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) show was held last week in Chicago and the vendors debuted their new collections. In addition I'm attending some really fun vendor events in August to place additional orders. All of those goodies have to go somewhere, so I'm having the clearance sale. So don't worry, all is well at the Scrapbook Spot.

What can you expect to come in?

More Kaisercraft goodies
Gorgeous new Basic Grey
Fun new basics from Bazzill Basics
School, Halloween & Winter collections from Reminisce
Christmas paper, etc
Hanukkah paper, etc

If there's a brand or theme that you'd like to see more of, post your ideas here on the blog. It will help me make my choices.

Ta ta for now!
Sonja

PS - I'm closing at my regular time tonight, 7pm since my sister & brother-in-law will be in town.

No comments: