Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miscellaneous Musings

Happy Tuesday....

here are some things on my mind this morning...or afternoon I suppose, now!

Glimmer Mist Color Chart

Tattered Angels, creator of the incomparable Glimmer Mist has added a printable color chart to their website, complete with boxes to check "have it" or "want it" Print that puppy out, take stock of your supply and then stop by and stock up. Also, do you need a hard to find color? Let me know and I will special order it for you, as long as it is still available.



Congrats to Bev

Congrats to Bev, one of our shop hoppers who won a Silhouette SD digital die cutting machine compliments of QuicKutz - value $299.99. Whaa Hoo....!!!

That makes 2 years in a row that one of our customers has won a Shop Hop prize.


Secret Shopping
So I visited a "big box" craft store yesterday and did some price comparisons and was really shocked! Sure they were lower on some things, but they were higher on a lot more than I thought they'd be. Here's some of what I found...


Vario Tab Dispener
...............their price $14.99..................my everyday price $12.00
Vario Tab Refills
...............their price $7.99....................my everyday price $7.00
ColorBox Metallic Cat Eyes
...............their price $2.99....................my everyday price $2.50
3L EZ Runner
...............their price $6.99....................my everyday price $6.50


Sneak Peek

I'm continuing to play with the new goodies that have been arriving. This layout featuring vintage treasures from Melissa Frances isn't done yet. I've just been working on the elements including crepe paper and mica. This and many more new samples will be on dispaly at the shop this Saturday for our big event!

No comments: