Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tattered Angels' Feature Store of the Month


Sonja's Scrapbook Spot will be the Tattered Angels' Featured Store in October and I'm celebrating in a big way!

First, let's start with a SALE....there's no better time to stock up on Glimmer Mist than right now because I'm offering all Glimmer Mist at $6 a bottle starting October 1st - October 31st. Yep, that's right, $6 a bottle! That's for in stock colors and any colors that you special order and prepay! There's no limit...you can buy as much Glimmer as you want at this price!!!

Secondly, I'll be taking orders on anything from the Glimmer Mist catalog with no minimums. That means you can order anything through me, even if I've never carried it before. I'll be placing 2 orders in October...October 16th and October 30th. You must prepay for your order but you will still get discount pricing on the Glimmer Mist. Sorry, I will not be accepting any other discounts on pre-orders.

Thirdly, I've had the new Glimmer Mist Color Chart professionally printed on cardstock and laminated with 7mil and it's yours with any Tattered Angels order over $100.

Fourthly, during the entire month of October there will be an open Glimmer Bar set up at the shop. Come see what all the rage is about, test new techniques and just have a glimmery grand time!

Fifthly(...is that even a word?), I'm hosting 3 Tattered Angels/Glimmer Mist Contests...

1) Most Creative 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Project
2) Most Creative Beyond the Page (Kaisercraft) Project
3) Most Unique Use of Glimmer Mist

Please submit your project to the shop by October 20th.
More details TBA

And last but not least I have some great Glimmer Mist projects planned for you this month:

Glimmer Gals Project of the Month
featuring the Spiders Web by My Mind's Eye.
Thursday, October 15th, anytime all day, $25. Please call to reserve your kit!


Glimmer Gals Bonus Project
Spooky Garden Journal by Ms. Monika Thomas
Wednesday, October 28th; $45.
Please vote for your preferred class time with the poll on the left.
Then call to reserve your kit!

Have a glimmery good month!

Sonja

No comments: