Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You'll Fall for these Ideas...

So a TON of new stuff arrived & I've been really busy stocking all the new products, creating samples and planning for classes. Here's a glimpse of it.



Back to School Photo Clip Board
Featuring Cosmo Cricket's Boy Friend Collection.
Join us for this class on September 22nd, any time all day for $15.
Please call for reservations so I can have a kit ready for you!


This page sample features the new collection from Glitz Design called Olivia. I paired it with an overlay from Hambly Studio. I practiced the destinctive Glitz technique of layering stickers...and finished it all off with a tulle accent.


I love, love, love the colors in the new Basic Grey Indian Summer. Here's a detailed look at this double page spread. I layered cardstock stickers and brads for extra dimension.



BG's Indian Summer is also feaured in the September Page of the Month. Stop by and make this layout on Sunday September 20th or Thursday September 24th, anytime, all day for $25. Please call to reserve your kits because they are limited editions!


And finally, I put together the Coffin Box Book with the Boo to You collection from My Mind's Eye. Join us for this class on October 8th, anytime, all day for $25. Again, please call to reserve your spot.
I'll play more this weekend!

No comments: