Sunday, March 29, 2009

2 Quick Ideas With Bella Bella

Two quick layout ideas before I sign off for my "weekend". Both of these feature papers and die cuts from My Mind's Eye's Bella Bella Collection as well as embellishments from Karen Foster, Tattered Angels, Kaisercraft & Nunn Designs.



This layout features papers from Bella Bella French Flea Market. I used Karen Foster Loopy Brad Lines to hang each element from, nothing is actually glued to the page. I also accented the red robin picture with Decorative Corner Brads from Karen Foster. Everything is inked with Distress Ink, Walnut Stain. I love the movement on this layout...everything swings from the Bazzill Floss used to tie it down.

This layout features papers from Bella Bella Bellezo. I cut two slits in the background paper to serve as a photo corner (lower right side of pink mat). I accent the paper with a Glimmer Glass flourish from Tattered Angels. I did nothing to it...just straight out of the package. The die cut collage in the lower left corner is accented by flowers from Kaisercraft and a mini star Detail from Nunn Designs. I lightly Glimmer Misted the round tag to match the pink in the paper with "Vintage Pink".

Have a Happy Monday...I know I will =)
Sonja

No comments: