Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Scrapbook Fling

It's Spring - time to break out of that winter hibernation and create something beautiful!.

Here's what I've been working on...



Basic Grey Page of the Month
March & April

"A Day in my Life"
March 15th & 19th; Anytime, All Day, $25.
Kits available after March 19th for $25.

" The Things I Do"
April 26th & 30th; Anytime, All Day, $25
Kits available after April 30th for $25.00

Spring Mini Album
from American Crafts

Featuring paper from American Crafts' Backyard Collection...

...paper punch outs from Limited Ed. Fiskars Spring Squeeze Punches...

...and I repeated a variation of this pattern through out the book for a super easy gift book!

Sample Layouts from some
of the new Spring Collections

"Best of Friends" featuring Maggie May from Penny Lane (My Mind's Eye)


"Imagine" featuring Canta from GCD Studios

"Girly Girl" featuring Vintage Yummy & Paper Whimsies from Sassafras Lass.

Bloom Flip Album

March 25th & 28th
Anytime All Day
$20 Half Kit / $30 Full Kit

I knew these Layer by Layer chipboard albums from Karen Foster were HOT when I sold out of them in a week, before I had even done the sample for the class! But more are in stock now, the sample is done, and I'm taking sign-ups for the class.

The class will featuring your choice between the My Mind's Eye collection "Bloom" which is featured and "Grow"


Full Class Kits will receive
1 layer by layer book
1 full pack of Thickers
1 full bottle of Itsy Glitzy
9 full sheets of paper (MME Bloom & Grow set)
1 full Die cut sheet (MME Bloom & Grow set)
cost $30.00

Partial* Class kits will receive
1 layer by layer book
no thickers or alphas
1/2 bottle of Itzy Glitzy
1/2 sheets of paper (MME Bloom & Grow set)
1 full die cut sheet (MME Bloom & Grow set)
cost $20.00
*Partial Kits still have enough supplies to complete the project except for the titling and there will be very little "extras" to play with...

No comments: