Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here's Something New...



Introducing a brand new company to Sonja's Scrapbook Spot - Glitz Design.

I'm sure you will fall in love with their vibrant bold patterns just as I did.

Here's a peak at what arrived at the shop this week.


Sparrow Collection

7 double sided papers, 1 set of rub ons and 3 sets of Cardstock Stickers



Basics Collection


Featuring 4 double sided papers, 4 sheet of rub-ons,

1 sheet of Frosting and 1 sheet of cardstock stickers.




Roller Doodles

These nifty little stamps roll designs and doodles

directly onto your page
& I've got 6 designs for you to try!

Also, I'm working on having the Glitz Girls come out for a marathon 4 class day in May, either May 14th or 15th...I'll get back to you soon about that.

Come in soon to check out these new goodies and remember...





No comments: