Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bungle Jungle Mini Album

I simply adore the Bungle Jungle from Sassafras Lass and when my mini album arrived from American Crafts I knew they would make a perfect duo. I'll teach the Bungle Jungle Mini Album class on June 16th & June 20th for $35. The class kit includes one sheet of each Bungle Jungle Print, a set of their Monogram Stickers, Journal Stickers & Paper Whimsies plus Dotted Swiss cardstock from Bazzill and Ribbon & a Mini Album from American Crafts.

Reservations are highly recommended because
some class supplies will be ordered based on demand!




For the class please bring your basic tool kit including:

Trimmer, Zip Dry, Pop-Dots, Distress Ink (Walnut or Vintage Photo) & Scissors.



I might just have to plan a trip to the LA Zoo!
Sonja

No comments: