Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Moments

I had a 3 day weekend...3 days at the shop, that is. But I had a lot of fun working on class samples and page layouts for the shop.

Here's the first....it features Andrea Victoria from My Mind's Eye. I mixed a total of 5 patterns but each of them were different enough to keep it from being too busy! I gave the layout anchor points with the die cut sheet and titled the letters with fabric Thickers from American Crafts.



For all you "Hot Mamas" out there, here's Mom in the City featuring paper, rub-ons and stickers from Glitz Design.

And the Pièce de résistance...my Tattered Angel's Tattered Traveler album sample for our class on June 18th. I accented the book with the beautiful papers from SEI's En Route collection. I'll post more photos later...






No comments: